Hopefully, this page aim is helping you to find the best professional camcorders.
In order to help those in need of a professional camcorder, we have done many researches and will be glad to share with you the results of the researches. Here you can find the professional camcorders of the best quality.
Top Recommended Professional Camcorders
The cooler than cool AG-HMC150 drew big crowds at the 2008 NAB Show. Why? Simply because it offers an unheard of Bang for the Buck, in a 1/3-inch three-chip hand held tapeless HD camcorder, while retaining the core versatility of the DVX100B.
- “I still love this camera and it is DEFINITELY one of the BEST INVESTMENTS I have made on any type of equipment I have ever owned.” – Le Roy D. Candelaria
- “Nevertheless I was impressed with the quality of images reported, the light weight and ease of recording on a chip.” – Joseph L. Bradley
- “Sharp, colorful, and 24P is amazing in low light.” – Victor Vongpraseuth
Sony® NEX-VG30H Interchangeable Lens Camcorder (& 18-200mm zoom lens). For a more in-depth look, check out the Sony® Interchangeable Lens Camcorder comparison chart.
- “Bottom Line: – I love the picture quality, I really, really love it.” – Cris Fair
- “Still appreciate the Canon for it’s small size and powerful sensor.” – H. C. Jacobs
- “There is a nice workaround for this which unless someone wants me to I won’t bother to post here.” – Doc Jim
Panasonic’s latest introduction to its popular AVCCAM line, the AG-HMC40 handheld, combines full HD AVCHD video recording with high-resolution 10.6-megapixel still photo capture, giving you the benefits of two professional cameras in one affordable package.
- “I would recommend buying the HMC Book so that you can get more from this camera since there is so much to learn/know.” – C. Maziarz
- “Low light capability is very good.” – Rick Bennette
- “The video quality produced by this camera will please the most discriminating client.” – H. Dayeh
The XA10 Professional Camcorder allows users to record up to 24 hours of clear high definition video to a 64GB internal flash drive or to two SDXC-compatible memory slots.
- “When it’s in place you have XLR microphone inputs and audio level controls, and flexibility in shooting angles.” – Richard Golstein
- “Even coming from the prosumer Canon HV30 camcorder, the professional XA10 is a huge improvement.” – Shifting Polarity
- “So the rattle thing is really not an issue and I think that people who complain about it have yet to understand how to use the camera.” – Nora Madrigal
The compact professional camcorders manufactured by Sony have introduced a new level of mobility for ENG and documentary-making worldwide with their superb quality and compact dimensions.
- “I am very impressed with the quality of video with very good light.” – DVDzRule
- “The camera tends to give a little more fine grain in such low light, kind of like film in some ways.” – snowleopard
- “Still- very hand holdable.” – David Esrati
The Sony HVR-A1U camcorder captures 1080i HDV images using a newly developed 1/3-inch type, 2.97-megapixel (total) CMOS sensor with new Enhanced Imaging Processor(tm) technology that optimizes the performance of the CMOS sensor.
- “This camcorder is the best I have ever had!I have 5 others all higher and lower priced models for my business, I do video photography as one of my jobs.” – Camera Fanatic
- “Having xlr inputs as well as minijack that accepts both mic and line level signals is essential in my line of work.” – Eric S. Nowels
- “This is a great starter cam for anyone looking to get into the video business.” – Alex
A digital camcorder with 20x optical zoom, 2.
Professional Camcorders Reviews
- “It is perfect for the beginner or the pro.” – “knm-digital”
- “Unbelievable picture and sound quality can be attained with this camera.” – Philip J. Sykes
- “It loses much less quality in the process.” – Joel Fisher
Whether you’re in Film/video School or a roving reporter, the Sony HXR-MC2000N Shoulder Mount AVCHD Camcorder offers a professional quality camcorder for demanding videographers.
- “For a single-chip cam, the picture quality is very good.” – Stuart Sweetow
- “Wonderful camera and the video is spectacular!” – Jonathan
- “Also, due to the light, plastic-based weight of this camcorder,the shoulder rest thing doesn’t provide much additional stability, which was a surprise to me.” – trangler2
This mini DV offers great image quality and full digital power. The XL1′s design and manual controls offer the widest range of picture possibilities. In daylight or lowlight, if your subject is near or far, this cutting edge camera adjusts its settings to offer the finest in resolution, magnification and color reproduction.
- “I had to do a video presentation for my school’s graduation ceremony, and this definitely served it’s purpose.” – B. Billings
- “The Canon XL1 is a great piece of equipment.” – James Costa
- “The Canon XL1 is an amazing camera to shoot with.” – Michelle (Videographer)
Sony announces the new HXR-NX30U high-definition camcorder, a palm-size addition to the NXCAM line. The NX30U utilizes breakthrough Balanced Optical SteadyShot(R) image stabilization technology to help eliminate camera shake and offers other convenient features such as a built-in projector, all combined in our smallest, lightest handheld professional camcorder.
- “Video quality is great, watching it on my 1080p HDTV it looked crystal clear and life-like.” – dd
- “After the shoot, it was fun to project the video to my client.” – larry cortez
- “It’s really simple to use and the white balance, auto exposure and auto focus are amazing.” – Chris MacAskill
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!