Hey, guys, I come here with exciting news: from now on, you will not worry about the handheld camcorders searching any more.
Choosing a right handheld camcorder can be a bit mind boggling to say the least. I have made this page to feature some of the best handheld camcorders that are available today so I hope it will help in making your decision a bit easier.
If you are ready to have a new handheld camcorder, move click your mouse now.
Great Handheld Camcorders
The JVC GY-HMQ10U 4K Compact Handheld Camcorder is a one-of-a-kind camera that employs 4K imaging. It features the Falconbrid high-speed processor for advanced video applications.
The AG-HPX250 is Panasonics first P2 HD handheld camcorder with master-quality 10-bit, 4:2:2 independent-frame, 1920 x 1080 resolution AVC-Intra 100 recording.
Digital Handheld Camcorder Blue
The GY-HM150U is JVC’s latest and most advanced compact handheld camcorder. Based on the solid ergonomic design of the highly popular GY-HM100–currently in use by thousands of photojournalists at major television stations and networks around the world–we’ve upgraded the camera’s features and performance without changing the attributes that made its predecessor so successful.
- “It looks very professional, just slap on a head set and most people will think your from the local news.” – Ted
- “I was so impressed with the speed and smoothness things focus in.” – eraid0
- “Also, it’s possible to tweak the setting to obtain a very good picture quality even in low light situations.” – kreativfilm
The Panasonic AG-AC90 AVCCAM Handheld Camcorder features 1/4.7 3MOS sensors, with 2.19MP each, to capture Full HD 1920×1080 resolution video.
Experience the excitement of ultra zooming power! Compact and easy-to-use, the VIXIA HF R400 is equipped with a Genuine Canon HD Video Lens with 53x Advanced Zoom for incredible range and reach.
- “Decent video quality.” – DK
- “It’s compact. light in weight, attractive, and appears to be easy to use.” – L. Da Vinci
- “I use this to film deer for identification and the zoom is really good with the image stabilizer function.” – Martin Cox
The AG-AC160A AVCCAM HD handheld camcorder incorporates top production features including variable frame rate recording in 1080p, Linear PCM audio, an HD-SDI output, and switch ability between 59.
Sony HVRZ5U Digital Camcorder – 3.2″ LCD – CMOS HVRZ5U Camcorders
- “I have always loved sony camcorders, and when I finally was able to afford my own, I made sure I did a ton or research to ensure that I got the best one.” – Geoff
- “Pair this with a BOWER SS10 neoprene neck strap and you’ve got a nice, compfy rig.” – Jeepwalker
- “Records HDV in 1080/60i as well as 1080 in 30p/24p native progressive recording modes, plus standard definition DVCAM/DV.” – qungu2004
With the compact, easy-to-use VIXIA HF R40, you’ll see and capture the world in a whole new way through a Genuine Canon HD Video Lens with 53x Advanced Zoom.
- “This is a great little camcorder, it’s very small and light.” – Jerry
- “You can create an access point using wi-fi where all devices can have access to the files.” – A. AJJAMPUR
- “I also find the zoom control difficult to use as i have large hands so i often find it impossible to gently zoom in and end up with jerky zooming.” – Bud Bud Ding Ding
You can have it all with this compact, easy-to-use camcorder with built-in Wi-Fi®. Capture your most lifelike, exciting video yet with the VIXIA HF R42 using a Genuine Canon HD Video Lens with 53x Advanced Zoom that gets the shot from almost anywhere.
- “Save your money and spend a little more for a better video camera.” – John
- “It works very well in all kinds of light, is easy to use, and has lots of enjoyable features.” – Leon J. Muffett
- “Sony CX380 had better stabilization but video from the Canon R42 was better.” – Amcd
Bookmark & Share Me!
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!