In recent years the 3ccd hd camcorder has hit the market and the number of models out there is growing.
When we decide to buy a 3ccd hd camcorder, we should keep sight of more aspects, for not being inspired with unpleasant surprises.
We tested for you all the 3ccd hd camcorder and in the following, we will make a short presentation of each article to bring you to your level with all you want to know about 3ccd hd camcorder, before you decide to buy one.
Best 3ccd HD Camcorder to buy
The art and practicality of the HD video camcorder has reached a convenient size for simple everyday use with the JVC Everio GZ-HD3. With recording capability of up to 1440×1080 resolution, your vids can fill the high performance screen of your new widescreen HDTV for a new era of viewing pleasure.
- “Quality, even at 10x zoom is great, and there is some noise in low-light conditions, but filming without proper lighting is asking a little much.” – David Luhr
- “Takes good still pics and video.” – Matthew Johnston
- “Then it just sort of reverts back to its dismal low-light capability around the edges.” – wildcatgoal
MiniDV RecordingOffers up to 530 lines of horizontal resolution, 3X color bandwidth (vs. VHS) and significantly higher S/N ratio, to provide stunning video performance.
- “Well this is simply the best camcorder I’ve ever owned or used.” – G. Martin
- “Picture quality is great for a standard-def camera.” – S. Keller
- “The integrated Neutral Density filter is quite useful on those really bright days when glare is overwhelmingly present and distracting.” – Dan Callahan
The Sony HVR-Z1U professional camcorder shoots brilliant high definition 1080i pictures with jaw-dropping detail, color and clarity, and comes equipped with a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar® T 12x zoom lens – the same glass and coatings as in Zeiss prime lenses.
- “Great workhorse for any professional videographer.” – Nick
- “The menu is easy and intuitive.” – S. Matar
- “I insisted that it was a wrong item advertised.” – Samuel Okwoyo
The HDC-SD5 hi-def camcorder can copy recordings from the SD Memory Card to a DVD disc, maintaining the original full-HD format, or use the included software to burn a full-HD recording from an SD Memory Card to a DVD disc on your PC.
- “The camera shoots clear, crisp pictures with good sound quality.” – Okie Gal
- “Shadows and bright areas are handled as well and manual settings are available to allow you to adapt more precisely to your scene’s lighting.” – S. Jazic
- “Very small and comfortable to hold.” – Online Shopper
The new HSC1U records beautiful, detailed high-definition video images and clear, high-quality sound that make for exceptional viewing on today’s most advanced home theater systems.
- “And you can use 32gb SDHC cards as well for even longer shoots.” – BayPharm
- “The AG-HSC1UP is easy to use, light and compact, and takes great video.” – J. Cline
- “I would love to demonstrate all of the above, but my final cut studio based edit bay does not support AVCHD.” – M. Cunningham
Full hi-def 1920 x 1080i resolution3CCD technology offers broadcast like quality while providing vivid color fine detail and rich gradationRecords directly to 8cm DVD or SD /SDHC cardAdvanced Optical
- “I had this camera with me in a trip to California and it was great.” – Marius Moise
- “Once I get a Blu-ray player and a better PC to edit the video it will be great.” – Adam B
- “I use it to shoot music videos and the quality of the sequences shot outdoors is very good and the colours are quite nice.” – Victoria Trestrail
JVC GZ-MC500 creates sharp and vivid images by dedicating a 1.33 (1.23 effective) megapixel CCD to each color – red, green and blue.
- “I have to first open files in cyberlink software, create an AVI file which I then import into another video editing software like movie maker or Sony Vegas.” – RKM
- “Battery charges in 1 hour (sometimes less than that) and runs for 1 hour recording.” – Luis Arriagada Herrera
- “The video is very good and the audio is excellent.” – R. Eddings
Panasonic’s PV-GS150 MiniDV Camcorder delivers quality imaging for the novice and expert videographer alike. It’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but it’s big on innovative new features.
- “GS150 does an amazing job in bright day light.” – Prashanth Krishnappa
- “Plus this camera had alot of nice professional features that I could not find together on other consumer camcorders.” – Shawn P. Mitchell
- “Check the online experiences of others and you will find this issue mentioned.” – Patrick Beart
The excellence of the XH A1 begins with its Genuine Canon 20x HD zoom lens with Professional L Series Fluorite. Super-Range Optical Image Stabilization corrects for a wide range of camera movement and vibration, and Instant AF (Auto Focus) ensures ultra-quick, accurate focus.
- “Overall, this camera was probably the best investment for my budget.” – Ryan Matthew Valdez
- “I looked at this camera the Panasonic hvx200, the sonys, the jvc 200, and even Canon’s bigger brother the X1.” – Surfzup101
- “Get a good light if shooting indoors.” – J. Bucciferro
Newly Developed Mega Pixel 1/4.7-inch Type 3-CCD Camera System.
DSR-PDX10 incorporates 3, 1/4.
- “Well it means that the camera is absolutely terrible in low light shooting conditions.” – Bly Magister
- “The digital controls are great, but they are nothing like manual shutter speed and fstop.” – Mike
- “I’m not saying that the Sony is a bad camcorder, though.” – J. H Lee
Love This Page?
You can post this 3ccd hd camcorder page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.